Last night, as reported by Anaheim Chamber of Commerce's goon Matt Cunningham, Kris Murray raised $90,000. I'm personally surprised the number isn't quite higher considering all the sweetheart deals she pushed through for her well connected pals.
I'm sure however that Disney will pump 1/2 million or so into it's various PACs prior to the election to ensure the Anaheim public is inundated with glossy mailers espousing her "record." A record of lies, manipulation, and giveaways. Let's take a look at Kris Murray's record so far:
1. Voted twice to Giveaway $158 million in future tax revenue to one well connected out of town developer to build 2 privately owned hotels.
2. Supports the taxpayer funded $319 million dollar streetcar that is nothing more then a private transportation system for Disneyland.
3. Opposes civilian oversight of APD.
4. Voted against the recommendation of the Citizen's Advisory Committee to allow the residents to vote on districting.
5. Lied to the Anaheim public via the OC Register in regards to Mayor Tait's proposal to put districting on the ballot in August 2012.
6. Lied to the Anaheim public via PBS regarding the CAC.
7. Outsourced graffiti abatement which has been a failure.
8. Continues to promise changes to code enforcement and yet in 2 years has accomplished nothing.
9. Voted to strip Mayor Pro Tem Galloway of her title after Galloway voted against the $158 million GardenWalk Hotel Giveaway.
10. Voted to strip Mayor Tom Tait of his policy advisory in retaliation for his vote on the $158 million GardenWalk Hotel Giveaway.
This is just a short list of her "accomplishments." There is more in store as we get closer to the 2014 election.