Shortly after the Giveaway 3 aka Kris Murray, Gail Eastman, and Harry Sidhu gave away $158 million in future Anaheim tax revenue, a group of concerned citizens brought a lawsuit against the City of Anaheim and the GardenWalk Hotel developers.
The suit alleges the following:
1. Violation of Anaheim City Charter-Illegal Gift of Public Funds/Property
2. Failure to Subject Project to California Environmental Quality Act
3. Violation of the Anaheim Hotel Development Economic Assistance Program
4. Violation of the Planning and Zoning Law
5. Violation of the Ralph M. Brown Act
Read the full text here via Google Docs: